ABDIMAS UNIVERSAL is a journal published by the Institute for Research and Community Service Balikpapan University (LPPM UNIBA). This statement explains the ethical behavior of all parties involved in publishing articles in this journal, namely the author, editor-in-chief, editor, peer reviewer, and publisher.
- Editor of the ABDIMAS UNIVERSAL Journal is responsible for deciding which articles are worthy of publication through the editorial board meeting. The editor is guided by the editorial board's journal policies and is limited by applicable legal requirements regarding defamation, copyright infringement and plagiarism.
- In the process of receiving articles, the editor team based on the principle of equality of treatment.
- In the journal review process and publication decision (article), the editor's team does not distinguish the gender, religion, ethnicity, nationality, or political ideology of the author.
- The editor and editorial team will not disclose any information about the manuscript or article entered except with the permission of the author.
- Unpublished manuscripts (articles) will not be used by the editor themselves and will be returned directly to the author.
Reviewers assist editors in making editorial decisions on incoming texts / articles
- The reviewer is responsible for the recommendations of the article reviewed.
- Review of the manuscript is done objectively, and is supported by clear arguments.
- Reviewer is responsible for quotations, references, and plagiarism for the articles reviewed.
- Reviewers maintain the confidentiality of information for personal gain.
- The author must present articles of thought clearly, honestly, without plagiarism or data manipulation.
- The author is responsible for the confirmation submitted for the article that has been written.
- Authors must comply with publication requirements in the form of work originality, not plagiarism, and have never been published in other journals or publications.
- The author must show references from the opinions and works of others quoted
- The author must write a script or article ethically, honestly and responsibly, in accordance with applicable scientific writing regulations.
- Authors are prohibited from sending / publishing the same article to more than one journal or publication.
- The author does not mind if the manuscript edited without changing the substance or main idea of writing.
- Institute for Research and Community Service Balikpapan University (LPPM UNIBA) as the publisher of ABDIMAS UNIVERSAL Journal is responsible for publishing articles that after going through the process of editing, peer review, layouts are in accordance with the rules of Scientific Journal publishing.
- ABDIMAS UNIVERSAL is responsible for ensuring academic freedom for editors and reviewers in carrying out their respective duties.
- ABDIMAS UNIVERSAL is responsible for maintaining privacy and protecting intellectual property and copyright, and editorial freedom.